Monday, February 2, 2015

Release Day Blitz: VERUM by Courtney Cole

VERUM, the second book in Courtney Cole's psychological mind-bending NOCTE Trilogy, is here.


Amazon | iBooks | Barnes & Noble | Kobo Add it on Goodreads

VERUM-300px
~ Synopsis ~

My name is Calla Price and I’m drowning.

My new world is a dark, dark ocean and I’m being pulled under by secrets.

Can I trust anyone? I don’t know anymore.

The lies are spirals. They twist and turn, binding me with their thorns and serpentine tongues. And just when I think I have it figured out, everything is pulled out from under me.

I’m entangled in the darkness.

But the truth will set me free.

It’s just ahead of me, so close I can touch it. But even though it shines and glimmers, it has glistening fangs and I know it will shred me.

Are you scared?

I am.








~ Review ~
5 Stars 

Wow this book was different.  In a very good way.  Again, like with NOCTE it is really hard to review VERUM.  You really should go in blind!!!   You must read NOCTE before or you will be completely lost.  

Calla is still trying to recover after a tragic loss.  She needs to figure out what she lost.  She has no memory of the night she lost her brother and mother.  She sees pieces of that night and she needs to figure it all out.  She needs to have her memory returned to her.  But no one will tell her.  They are all making her learn the past on her own.  Will she figure out everything she needs to know before it's too late?  

This is book two in the NOCTE series.  I really believe that this series won't be for everyone, but I think you need to try it to see if it is for you.  It's one of those books that you have to experience for yourself.  This is another amazing read by Courtney Cole and will leave you wanting more.  NEEDING to know what happens next.  I have to say that this is one of my favorite series!!  It is so different than what you normally read and I love that!!! 


VERUM-LaunchDay-600px
Get VERUM (Nocte Trilogy #2):  
Amazon | iBooks | Barnes & Noble | Kobo
Add it on Goodreads


Get NOCTE, the first book in the trilogy:
Amazon | iBooks | Barnes & Noble | Kobo
Add it on Goodreads
Sign up for Courtney Cole's Superfan Newsletter to get updates on LUX, the final book in the NOCTE Trilogy, coming Summer 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment