Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Release Day Event: Have I Told You by F.L. Jacob

   ~ Synopsis ~
 
Caston Black has it all, according to the outside world. The owner of the best-selling gentlemen’s magazine, Black Hollywood, has good looks, fame, fortune, and a reputation that precedes him. He can have any woman he wants, as long as he doesn’t keep them. Caston sets his sights on Sabrina for his next Hollywood Sweetheart. Little does he know he will find the woman to share his life, the one he is meant to keep forever.
Sabrina Bennett has been in a mentally and physically abusive relationship that has destroyed the beautiful, confident dancer who arrived at college three years ago. She thinks the only good thing left in her life is her abusive boyfriend. Keeping her boyfriend happy is her number one priority, no matter how impossible. She’s been broken and molded into a frightened, unsure girl desperate to be worthy of love. 
Meeting by chance one evening, sparks fly between Caston and Sabrina. Neither expected the feelings they bring out in each other. Trying to have a normal relationship in their abnormal world is almost impossible, happiness is a new way of life for the lovers. They want to move forward, but the past won’t let go. 
Can Caston help Sabrina heal from her past abuse? Can Sabrina show Caston he is as strong as he appears to be? When is the price of love too much? What do you do when the biggest threat to the person you love is you? 


~ Buy Links ~

Amazon:  http://amzn.to/192SkSH

Paperback: http://amzn.to/1aNL5v3
 

~ Teaser ~
 
 

Breakfast flew by. Caston stood up to leave and I felt sad, as if a piece of me was leaving. Standing in front of him, I straightened his suit coat; feeling very brazen I took his lapels in my hands, pulling him close to me. He put his hands on my hips, under my shirt. His thumbs edge their way to touch my skin. It jumped at his touch.

“Be good today. I will leave an iPad for you to use.” He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. I sighed, and looked up at him timidly through my eyelashes.

“Yes, Caston,” I responded angelically. My mind was begging him to kiss me. Please, God, kiss me.

“I could get used to this,” Caston replied, staring into my hazel eyes, while brushing my sides with his thumbs.

He was barely a hair’s breadth away from my mouth now. He enveloped my mouth, and his tongue parted my lips, hungrily seeking mine. I allowed him entrance, and my knees buckled. He caught me, pressing me to his body. One hand stayed on my back, while the other skimmed up my back and tangled in my hair. Intertwining his hand in my hair, he pulled my head back, starting to kiss the sides of my mouth down to my neck. My mind went absolutely blank, and I felt my insides clenching. Just as suddenly as he started kissing me, he pulled away. Breathless, I leaned up against the table. Holy shit! Did that just happen?
 
 
~ Author Bio ~
 
 
I am a mommy of two, wife to an amazing man, and full time employee. Life is crazy and my love for reading had fizzled over the years but thanks to a wonderful group of ladies that I met last year I started reading again. Their love for books turned me on to many great writers who I would have never discovered if I hadn't started reading again!

I started writing for them. They brought out my love for writing that I haven’t seen in years. Starting this process was tedious and nerve wrecking, but my lovely ladies and my fabulous husband have inspired me to take my love for writing to the next step.
 

~ Giveaway ~


No comments:

Post a Comment